Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Windy Daze

It's funny how the weather just sneaks up on you. From a 90 degree heat wave to a low in the 60's with high force winds, Santa Monica always confuses one's wardrobe choices. I began the day in a skirt and tank top, but had to throw on this sweater-shirt to stay warm towards the end of the day. I guess it's still too early to pack away all my winter duds.
I go from early-summer to mid-fall in a five hour loop near the ocean. But there's something refreshing about that. The smell of sea water, the breeze, the sunsets here. It's all pretty darn magical.
Top: Free People, Shoes: Marc Fisher, Bag: Elliott Lucca, Skirt: Zara

And I couldn't love it more. I wake up every day, still delighted with the new digs and the new hood. Change can be really, really good! (Can't wait to share some pix of the teeny, tiny, new homestead soon).

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment