Friday, December 13, 2013

The Cheapest-Chic, Winter Coats

I haven't invested in light or medium weight winter coats in a number of years. (I guess that LA adage about season-less weather has proven mostly true). But I'm finding that mornings are especially chilly of late. So when "cyber Monday" came calling I hit the stores to get some new outerwear. Fortunately, this Friday the sales are even steeper, and if you're on the prowl, H&M is killing it on affordable coats you don't want to miss!
Here are some of my top picks for amazing winter jackets currently on sale at H&M:

Leopard Coat: SALE: $30.00
Wool Blend Jacket: SALE: $30.00
Padded Jacket: SALE: $20.00
Cream Biker Jacket: SALE: $30.00

Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Goldsign, Heels: Calvin Klein

My Jacket, shown above, now available in grey! SALE: $25.00

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment