Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Palm Springs Getaway

In a flurry of last minute bookings, jobs, and commuting I've been on the go for the past several days. This morning I'll be back to my 4:00AM grind, but yesterday found me relaxing by a heated pool, taking a much needed, 24 hour getaway and breather with my hubby.
We ate, swam, and did a lot of antiquing, but I decided it would be a better experience to enjoy it sans camera. Life isn't about documenting every second to throw up onto the web. The best memories are just that; memories. They don't all need to be recorded, and I was glad of the respite. I did however, ask the Hubs to snap a couple of photos as we left the property, because the dress I'm wearing has become my favorite response to the pajama craze. It's literally that cozy.
Dress: Free People, Jacket: Charlotte Russe, (Old), Necklace: JewelMint, Sandals: Zara, Bag: L.A.M.B.

I had a wonderful time decompressing with my cell and camera tucked away for the day. I wish you all that same luxury, even for 24 hours.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment