Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby Doll A La Faux Fur

Winter seems to have officially arrived, but that doesn't mean that in SoCal you can't have a day off from the chill. On a sunny morning this week I got bold enough to throw on a baby doll dress sans tights.
I added this Muppet-y vest and stayed surprisingly warm.
I'm sometimes reluctant to wear a shorter hem when bare legged, but this dress is cut longer in the back so I feel well covered for "bending" situations. There's a lot to be said for elongated, fishtail hems!
Dress: Free People, Boots: Jeffrey Campbell, Necklaces: JewelMint and Boutique,Vest: F21, Choker: JewelMint

It's gonna be in the 30's tonight. Do you dare go bare?

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. Cute girl. Love the dress. Love the combo.

    Tanya xx

    November Grey

    Visit my new video series -----> Séchoir

    ReplyDelete