Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday Girl's Day

This past Sunday I got to spend a true "girls day out" with a buddy doing something I haven't been able to do in ages. Relax, get a massage, eat, shop, and generally just enjoy time together. It was such an amazing treat, and while I wanted to feel pulled together what I wanted most to wear something really soft and easy.
This cotton tricot dress is still one of my favorite re-sale items of last year. I found it at a Crossroads Trading Co and was able to swap out some unworn garments for this little number. It feels like pajamas, and sometimes on a Sunday that's all you want to wear.
These kicks from ShoeMint arrived a few weeks ago but I hadn't had a chance to break them in yet. I LOVE this style and am considering purchasing their twin in black. ShoeMint styles fit fairly true to size, so I actually bought these in my "real" size, (not a half size up as I normally would) because I've found them to be pretty exact. You can still nab them here in nude and black suede. Next, I'll match them with boyfriend jeans but for now, they definitely heat up a basic.
Dress: Jerome, Heels: ShoeMint, Choker & Earrings: JewelMint

Some days the best thing to do is not fuss, but just throw on a simple, cozy dress and exit the door. Wearing a single piece can allow you that freedom.


With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment