Monday, June 24, 2013

Selfie: Trip Togs in DC

Please excuse the Iphone pix but it's been a whirlwind, family getaway over the past week and I haven't had a lot of time to shoot or blog. (I guess that's what happens when you're having too much of a good time)! 
 
 
Skirt: H&M, Gladiators: Sam Edelmann, Blouse: Millau
 
Blouse: Zara, Pants: BCBG Generation, Heels: Dior, Choker: Israeli Designer, Bag: Hammitt
 
I was pleased to find that my newest method of packing everything according to pre-arranged "outfits" made getting ready extremely easy. I had brought enough options to get me through a day and a night change for 5 consecutive days. (Basically a walking outfit for sightseeing and then a dinner change of garb). These are some quick snaps of just a few).
 
 Dress: Winter Kate, Gladiators: Sam Edelmannm Bag: Hammitt, Sunnies: JewelMint
 
 
 
 Dress: Kate Young for Target, Booties: Sam Edelmann, Jacket: DVF
  
 
Boyfriend Jeans: GAP, Sandals: Vince Camuto, Jacket: Kate Young for Target

It's also a blessing that I managed to bring enough options for the hotter weather and enough jackets for the breezy evenings. It's possible that I finally didn't over or under pack but like Goldilocks got it "just right".


With Love,

Noa B


No comments:

Post a Comment