Thursday, June 13, 2013

Buttoned-down Meets Boho

I've always heard that a crisp, white, button down blouse never goes out of style. I think that's nearly always true. It's hard to go wrong with a classic piece. Nonetheless pairing a button down top with a boho bag lends itself to something a little less preppy and a little more "loose".
I picked up this bag on a recent, production job in Albuquerque NM, and I loved the fringe-y, Native American feel that the seed beads and shells lent to it.
I thought it would be a fun item for summer dressing, when cross body bags are so useful as they seem unstructured and easy. Plus the off white color made it perfect for all my billowing, summery frocks.
I mixed the blue and white beading on the bag with these subtly striped and dotted pants, complete with scalloped hem.
Blouse: H&M, Pants: BCBG Generation, Heels: Nine West, Necklace: Boutique, Bag: New Mexico Trip

This is my kind of dressing. Clean and classic, with a small twist. Now it's off to work!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment