Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Must Haves/ Contest Winner

I've been craving new items for spring, and being addicted to fashion blogs is fueling my lust to purchase. So I'm going to be very chaste, empty my closet, do a bit of re-sale, and then figure out my budget for wardrobe updates. In the meantime, a few inspirations I'm mad about!
I'm loving these Zara Palazzo pants in seersucker! And nobody beats Asos for hip, street chic. Check out their open backed sweatshirts, bodysuits, and Aztec inspired accessories. And last but not least, this awesome Maxi dress from Paul and Joe that reminds me of Monet waterlilies and Klimt florals.
 
And the winner of our Chain Gang, beaded jacket giveaway is Jodi! Thanks so much for reading and commenting Jodi. We hope you have as much fun rocking it as we all did!

With Love,

Noa B





No comments:

Post a Comment