Thursday, March 29, 2012

Award dress

Last weekend I surprised my husband by joining him for the latter half of his annual, film studies conference in Boston. I was able to sneak into his panel and watch him present his work. And on a further, exciting note, I was present when he was honored Saturday night with a prestigious, alumni award!
With all the frantic meetings and panels and discussions, we forgot to breathe, (let alone snap photos). But here's a re-cap of what I wore Saturday night when he was presented with his plaque.
The Black Halo Jacket dress. (Have I mentioned how much I love the fit of this brand)? Everything is flattering, no matter your shape or size. And because the lines of the dress are so exquisite, it really doesn't require a lot of embellishment. As a former designer, I love to let the clothes speak for themselves. All this wanted was a vintage choker to maintain the retro feel. And I had a beautiful, onyx piece handed down from my mother that fit the bill.
 Dress: Black Halo, Choker: Vintage from Israel, Heels: BCBG


I love having a reason to get dressed up. And the best one is my husband who makes me so very proud.

Cheers Ross!

With Love,

Noa B





1 comment: