Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Skulls and Stripes

I was putzing around my hood trying to "take some exercise" in the form of an extended walk this evening. I haven't worn these Edelman boots almost since their purchase three years ago, but they seemed like the perfect, tromping shoes. So I thought I'd snap this impromptu outfit that went with them.
 
 A little skull, a little neon, a little moto boot. And a nice stroll in the early evening.
I love pulling out stuff that never really got worn and throwing it together on the fly. But having just cleared out a TON of purses and bags for re-sale, (because I also can't bear to hoard) I'm thankful I kept my favorite fringe purse. It's back in a big way right now.
And speaking of "on the fly", it was a super, no-makeup day. Literally just BB Cream, (for today's intensive, Santa Barbara sun) and mascara. It's a nice change of pace.
Dress: JustLove, Top: Blushed, Booties: Sam Edelman, Purse: Elliott Lucca

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment