Friday, April 4, 2014

Kicking it, 70's Style

I absolutely love the fashion of the 70's. From the disco ball glitter and jumpsuits, to the simplicity of the "Dazed and Confused" wardrobe styling that included bell bottomed, high waisted jeans with ever so slightly cropped tops and wedge heels. 70's style is my jam.
 
So I was excited to stumble upon these Levi's wide legged jeans not too long ago at a favorite thrift haunt. Paired with my vintage top and some serious, wooden heels they scream 70's, but feel very current. I think the skinny jean is here to stay, but wide legs are really making a comeback this spring and I am all about that!
And if we're giving a little nod to Taxi Driver, we're gonna need a big brimmed hat. 
Another note: I was feeling pretty unhealthy on my last TV gig, so I opted for Kreation Cafe's 3 day, juice cleanse re-boot. It really does get you back on track to fit those high waisted jeans!
Jeans: Levi's, Heels: Stuart Weitzman, Top: Vintage, Necklace: H&M, Cuff: Gift, Hat: Boutique

I'm going to try some denim on denim stylings with these bad boys next. Until then!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment