Thursday, April 10, 2014

Set Life: For Life

This week I'm back to the grind after a single day off, and that means back to my Jeans/T-Shirt/Moto-Boot uniform.
But even the softest and best, white T-shirts and tanks can get a little stale after a while. I wanted to find another way to wear this vegan leather, laser cut top I'd bought in the winter, but the long sleeves weren't working for me anymore. So I hacked them off and left the edges rough and distressed, creating a perfect cap sleeve.
I also rolled down one of my favorite pairs of winter, work boots. Often when buying high label boots, you'll find that the mark of quality comes from having an outside as well as an inside faced in leather, so you can roll them down and maintain the look.
Boots: Pour La Victoire, Top: Zara, Jeans: Vigoss, Necklace: Gift

So I launch into the warm weather by adapting my winter togs to shoot.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment