Friday, October 25, 2013

Python and a Puppy!

Hi Friends,

I've gone back to the grind of the set this week, but I took a half day earlier to replenish my kits and my soul. This usually involves scouting some new line of skincare or makeup that I simply have to test out, (and which  incidentally I'll be sharing with you very soon).
Are we loving this new, red lip? Because if so, keep tuning in to learn about the gorgeous, international line it comes from. I'll have reviews as well as how-to's coming your way in the next couple of weeks.
For me, a "Day Off" means dressing in all the stuff I can't wear to shoots. (Open toed heels, open backed shirts)..
 
Jeans: Boutique, Tee: F21, Heels: Jeffrey Campbell, Earrings: Gift, Puppy: C/O Joanne W.

Oh yeah, and a delicious puppy that has a crush on my cat, my husband, and my apartment! Joanne, I'll be stealing this little ball of love soon!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment