Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Casual Sunday: Shoot Day

It's been a crazy couple of weeks filled with set work and location shoots. Because of filming, I find myself perpetually in jeans. (They're the working girl's go-to on set). I really have invested more than I ever thought I would on trend denim and good t-shirts.
This past weekend  I worked with my dear friend Dr Eris, from LA Shrinks, creating a gorgeous, pregnancy photo shoot, (and let me tell you, the woman looks amazing with only 6 weeks to go)!
 My uniform? Distressed denim and some last-of-the-summer weather sandals.
And of course, a few vintage baubles.
Jeans: Vigoss, Flats: Vince Camuto, Shirt: BB Dakota, Necklace: Vintage, Bracelets: Vintage

Although I'm fervently awaiting the end of the week when I can put on heels and a dress, I'll hold out a little bit longer for a few more shoot days.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment