Monday, October 21, 2013

Learning to Layer: Shirts on Shirts

Fall having arrived in earnest, layering is all the rage. If you've got a button-down shirt, throw a vest or additional top right over it. So roll up your sleeves... and then roll again.
 
Today's choice of layers was easy, since this chambray shirts is softer and thinner than your average, cotton twill. I rolled the sleeves just below the line of my top. (And then I kicked up my heels)!
 I've been on the prowl for a large, structured bag, but in the meantime this Oxblood, vintage number is a really good fall fill-in. (Did I mention I once designed handbags in a previous career)...?
 A little shoe reveal: it's not a bootie, It's a boot. (From ages ago), but this grey color is hitting hard for fall so It's coming out of retirement!
Shirt: Vintage, Chambray: Trimming, Jeans: Hauteur MYNK , Boots: MIA, Bag: Cole Haan Vintage, Beret: H&M

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment