Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leather On Tap

We've been inundated with leather, pleather, and "vegan" leather since fall began. I'm thankful to have purchased several of my leather and leatherette pieces off season. They may have sat around in my closet over the summer, but I'm reaping the rewards of pre-sales now.
 I found this crop top both in black and white during one of those "epic" half yearly sales at LF back in May. I love the mod-esque discs cut from pleather on mesh, and I've been waiting for the right moment to wear it out. I'm so glad now that I bought it in two colors. Who knew that the crop top shapes I wore in junior high would be making such a staggering comeback...?
This skirt is a beautiful, vintage leather piece I picked up at a favorite re-saler's. As a vegetarian I don't often buy leather outright, but when it's vintage and therefore recycled I don't feel uncomfortable about purchasing it. It's a classic cut and fit, (right above the knees, slit back for movement, and fully lined). Truly an excellent find!
If like me and you're beginning to re-embrace crop tops and sheers, you can find similar styles online. Here are a few I like. Below, available at Forever21, this perforated mesh top, $15 here.
Or these cropped numbers from Asos, for $67, here, and $21, here.
And although my heels are sold out at ShoeMint, you can find their twin in black as Asos on sale for $67! Check out the London Rebel Gillie, here
Skirt: Vintage, Sak's, Necklace: JewelMint, Heels: ShoeMint, Top: LF, Scarf: Vintage, Mondi

With Love,

Noa B

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3665786/?claim=8tfhq78w6cm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a

1 comment:

  1. hi

    love that leather skirt
    it could match with your brown boots, i think
    you could try,it'll be great

    ReplyDelete