Saturday, January 26, 2013

SBIFF: Ready to Roll

It's the weekend of the Santa Barbara Independent Film Festival, and I'm ready to hoof it downtown to a couple of screenings tonight, (a small, Israeli film and a series of selected, animated shorts to kick things off).
Lots of standing on line and waiting endlessly to see what seating is still left. I'm taking some flats as a back up option: something I HIGHLY recommend if you're not sure how long you might be standing. (I find ballet slippers or flops are the easiest to throw in a larger purse when necessary).
This morning was chilly, but now the sun is simply streaming through our front yard, and I'm dressing lightly and effectively for walking the crowds. Black jeans, comfy tee, light wool blazer.
Jeans: H&M, Boots: Michael Kors, Blazer: Charlotte Russe, Skeletal tee: Zara

And we're off! Can't wait to check out the international submissions!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment