Friday, November 1, 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge

Hi Makeup Mavens,

Does the idea of ethereal, sparkling makeup enchant you? Are you bored with your routine and looking for new items to fill your beauty bags? Well look no further because I've got the inside skinny on the hottest line, arriving stateside from Moscow. It's been a cult hit throughout Eastern Europe and now the best keep secret has landed on our doorstep. Welcome to Rouge Bunny Rouge!
Amongst a variety of goodies I recently sampled including blushes, lip liners, shadows, and setting powders, I got to play with a new foundation and a variety of shimmers and lip products. It was love at first sight touch!
To create this morning's look below, I blended RBR's creamy, medium weight, Time Defying foundation in Wheat Creme throughout my face. This base contains karite butter and ceramides for a velvety finish that both hydrates and perfects. And when I say "it feels like butter", it really does. A little goes a long way and looks flawless.To this, I added two, sheer blushes for depth, (seen below) in Starina, (a soft apricot) and Gracilis, (a baby pink/mauve).
I set the foundation with a pressed finishing powder in Piano Forte which has a touch of apricot in the undertone and gives my yellow-based skin a healthy glow. I then proceeded with two base shadows and two shimmer powders to highlight my lids. It was eyeshadow 101, (one base, one crease) but the pigments are so beautifully milled that blending was almost automatic the moment my brush touched my skin.
I swept a neutral tone in Grey Go Away Lourie on my lid and ran Chestnut Napped Apalis, (a pale cocoa) in my crease, lower lashes and corners. To lift and highlight, I ran RGR's loose glitter pigments all over the eye area top to bottom in a shimmering mauve and gold. Don't be fooled by the name. These aren't your bulky, choppy, glitter pieces. These are finely milled, shimmers of light! I used Mink and Cashmere to brighten.
 Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment  
To finish, I added RGR's lipgloss in Fleur Parfait and some of my signature, black liner and mascara. But you too can look like a wood nymph with this artfully created line of of products. Check them out at Beauty Habit online. When you pull out a Rouge Bunny Rouge, rich lip gloss from your purse, you'll be the hippest girl in the touch up mirror!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. I love the slight shimmer to the eyes. It is beautiful and radiant without being overpowering.

    ReplyDelete