Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Countdown to the Holidays!

Happy Thanksgivukah!  For those of you who haven't heard, Chanukah has coincidentally fallen on Thanksgiving this year. It's a once in a millennial kind of thing, and it will not happen again for thousands of years. That said, I'm really looking forward to today's prepping of my upcoming, Thanksgiving feast. And more importantly, still debating and deciding on recipes that blend seasonal flavors with Chanukah dishes.
I've got my trusty tote in tow, as I'll be shopping for a few last minute, place setting ideas and decor.
A big, bucket bag is great for stuffing recipes, pretty little decorations, and maybe even some dreidels. I've gotta get this all up from LA to SB and as soon as possible!
Once again, my flirtation with flannel is proving to be highly effective for work. It makes wearing a pencil skirt cozy and casual.
Pragmatic flats for the last ditch, grocery run.
Skirt: Zara, Shirt: F21, Gladiators: Zara, Necklace: Boutique, Bag: BCBG

And it's off with the clock on countdown to two, simultaneous holidays!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment