Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Flannel is the New Black

It's official. Flannel is the new black. Or rather, flannel is the reemerging mainstay of comfort clothing right now. And it's never been cuter! No longer are we limited to tartan plaids or grungy greens. Now the palette is showing up in hues of grey, black, maroon, pink and taupe. Hallelujah! Fashionable flannel!
On a particularly chilly Santa Barbara morning I matched my latest find with my softest, suede and cotton, two toned, black leggings.
An ethnic choker, some well loved and well worn riding boots, and a hat I chanced upon in downtown SB made me feel polished yet completely casual.
Top: Passport, Pants: BCBG, Boots: Nine West, (Old) Clutch: Mossimo

Some days it's just easy. And this top is so soft and comes in a variety of colors. I found mine for under $20 at Marshall's, and you can find them at Marshall's as well as TJ MAXX here.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment