Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Trending

I've been on the hunt for everything summery, boho, middle eastern and reminiscent of the clothes I used to love to pick up at the open markets in Tel Aviv as a teenager. (Shook Ha'Carmel in the city's center was filled with Bedouin jewelry and embroidered caftans).
Channeling that theme, I've been prowling about LA trying to reconstruct my childhood faves. Here are a few I highly recommend to give your wardrobe a little Middle Eastern flair! Above, Asos's cotton skirting shown here on sale!
Lulu's fabulous finds include these wild leggings, which you can buy here for only 25$.
Or these palazzos which I think are MONSTER fabulous. Right now only 47$ to snag them here.
For a snugly fitting dress to go from day to night, try Asos' body conscious, Rocco dress here.
For a luxurious maxi, check out this semi-tribal, semi retro, Nicole Miller number at Nordstrom.

Once again, I adore palazzos. Here's another great pair by Billabong from Lulu's. At only $39.50 these are a total steal!

I found some amazing scores at Zara, including Moroccan style, red palazzos and beige, ultra billow-y flares which I wore last week, Moroccan style. You can find the printed pants in two colors here.
 
And that's how we do it, Middle East style.

With Love,

Noa B

Don't forget to enter the LWD giveaway here before all entries close tonight at midnight tonight!



1 comment: