Saturday, July 21, 2012

Feathers and Sequins

In preparation for some big, financial, life moves, I've charged myself to buy nothing until I've exhausted all closet-buried possibilities. Yesterday as the heat mounted, I forced myself to pull out yet another sequin skirt which I've only worn once. Oh impulse buy, why do you plague me?
I'm not totally sure what to do with this cute but seasonally challenged number. Guess I'll try it and see if I can swing it in this intense heat!
Feeling lively, I added this favorite pair of earrings, made with love and care by my amazing, makeup assistant. Isn't she crazy talented??
 And trusty, nude heels. Never forget when you're feeling a little "hippy", nude heels elongate all legs!
Skirt: ASOS, Top: Lush, Heels: BCBG, Feather earrings: courtesy of Lisa Dempsey, Fedora: F21

And I left to run errands and catch up with a number of amazing and loving gal pals. Some days are built for that. Just being with your girls and taking the time together.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment