Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Simple Outing

This morning I noticed my bird feeder has attracted robins and a lone hummingbird! I must have been channeling my feathered friends when I went searching through my closet and pulled out this print.
I attached some feathers to my ponytail--a fun and easy way to look amp-ed up when you really haven't the patience to style your tresses.
Wood on the wrist, wood on the heels. It's an organic feeling day...
Skirt: Candy, Blouse: Emma, Clogs: Stuart Weitzman

You may be noticing a trend towards bilious skirts. I think we can't have enough of them!

With Love,

Noa B

5 comments:

  1. terrific outfit, the feathers, the wood, the billowing skirt & all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt and earrings. Glad to hear you made friends with the birds. They must be out and about in good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, this outfit is stunning. You look gorgeous. Fabulous post, love. When you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete