Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Entrenched in Neutrals

I have a favorite trench coat that I truly love, but the color has been fading rapidly and it became time to replace it with a newer model. (More to come next week when I detail how to renovate an outerwear piece).
 I picked up this trench at a Bloomingdale's sale last week, and it has the perfect mixture of stretch and twill.
What attracted me to it are the sleeves, which are a knit, sweater material, (so very snuggly). The rest of the coat is a traditional, cotton sateen fabric. Perfect for this mixed, LA weather, the weight is just right to layer. I was going to pop it with some color this morning, but decided to opt for a wash of neutrals instead.
Heels: B. Makovsky, Dress: American Apparel, Belt: Mango

I threw on this AA dress and a backwards belt to top it off. There's nothing more casual and easy than American Apparel for weekend wear. Never fussy, always clean. It was the perfect dose of neutrals. When you don't want to wear a t-shirt but need something equally comfortable, reach for American Apparel. They do it just right.


With Love,

Noa B

3 comments:

  1. I really like those shoes!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous neutral outfit. Love the title - super catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying for those shoes and may have to check out that dress at AA!

    ReplyDelete