Monday, February 6, 2012

Cherry Missoni

I love this Moschino Cheap and Chic jacket I found in mint condition last year at my favorite thrift store. It has a matching skirt, but I find it much more useful to wear each piece individually. There's a lot to be said for breaking up a suit.
I also love mixing black and brown, and I can't seem to get enough of these Rag and Bone jeans. I think it's the color being so malleable. (Not quite cognac, not quite pumpkin, but somewhere in between). They've been such a good investment and they go with everything.

For me, another thing I love about brunette neutrals is that you really can mix warm and cool tones. I love throwing together any number of different browns and seeing them pop against each other.
Jacket: Missoni Cheap and Chic, Purse: LAMB, Jeans: Rag and Bone, Blouse: Ella Moss, Boots: 7 For All Mankind, Sunnies: Michael Stars, Feather earrings, NYC Boutique

And if it feels too earthy, I just sprinkle in a few cherries on top...


With Love,

Noa B


1 comment: