Friday, August 10, 2012

Regenerist: The Drug Store Steal



Ladies, do you all get as excited as I do when I find a drug store deal that really seems worthwhile?

As a makeup artist in the entertainment industry, I get constant questions from clients and actors about what I recommend for skincare. And while I love splurging at my local department stores for that uber luxurious eye creme or fabulous face wash, there are times when a girl's gotta save a few pennies.
 
Which is why I'm excited about finally trying Oil of Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer. Honestly, I've done the Creme de la Mer route and believe me, it's great. But it's not every day that a gal can shell out nearly 300$ for a single ounce of creme!
 
Enter Regenerist. On my last CVS run I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've always liked the tried and true items that have stuck around over the years. Estee Lauder Youth Dew, Dove Soap, Jean Nate Bubble bath, and Oil of Olay are the staples your mother, or even grandmother used and loved.

But this newer incarnation of Olay is really fabulous. Rich, thick, creamy, and light in fragrance. I've been playing around with it this week and I really love the texture and tone I feel after a night sleeping with it. Shop at the link HERE and you can save 10% on all P&G products including the aforementioned, micro-sculpting creme, plus free shipping for all purchases over 25$ from now until the end of August! I've got my eye on a Regenerist Serum that's next on my list...

So if you're looking for a great creme at a great price, take a shot at Regenerist. At under 30$ for 1.7 Oz, you won't be sorry! And if you shop at the link above, you can find other, fun items all at discounted prices til the end of the month! I know I'll be taking advantage of that to try Olay's new Professional Pro-X system and so many other goodies too. To send friends and family to the discounted site, simply refer them to the above link, again, HERE  and go do a little drug store pampering of your own.

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment