Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Be-jeweled, on sale!

I love jewelry. I really do. I LOVE mixing high and low, ethnic and classic and street, all in one shot. So it's no surprise that the online, membership brand of JewelMint.com, has been my regular, monthly indulgence. Their range of products and designs range from the hip and chic, to the trendy and vibrant.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, they decided to have a big, fat, summer sale! Since I've been getting so many compliments on my jewelry lately, I thought I'd let you in on a few of my favorite items that you can order today for the fractional figure of $9.00 per piece! (At least, while they last)... Here are my top picks!

The Gabrielle Earrings, (I just ordered them last night)!
The Nordic Treasure Necklace, (another one I scooped up).
The Massai Tribal Bangle
 Thunderbird Earrings: I paid full freight, you pay 9 bucks!
 
 Ooh, cuffs! The Rodeo Drive Bracelet and the Silver Gehry Cuff! Gorgeous, 9$ splurges!
 
And you can grab these beauties simply by becoming a member at JewelMint here, and there's no obligation to buy. Simply "opt out" within the first 5 days of each month and you'll never get charged the membership, monthly fee. But if you're like me, you'll find a way to want to buy a thing or two just about every month!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment