Friday, July 11, 2014

Leather Shorts for Summer

I'm in a major moment of re-use these days. The main reason for this is that my closet in Los Angeles is pitiably small, and there's simply NO ROOM for extra clothes. I could store them in my house in Santa Barbara, but I've honestly been finding that it's better and more efficient to whittle down the wardrobe to one, coat sized closet full of easy pieces.  It's remarkable how despite/because of the constant changes in fashion, we figure out quickly what is timeless and what we can sprinkle carefully and sparingly into the mix.
Three things that I always love and come back to, (even in an updated shape) are a black, sheer blouse, leather shorts or a mini, and nude heels. Call them the basics, but they do stand up to trend.
Anyway we all know the drill. Dress up your shorts with heels. Boho your heels with a floppy hat, etc, etc...
 Grab a bag, tuck your blouse in or leave it out. It's all good.
Shorts: Tart, Heels: ShoeMint, Top: Zara, Purse: Paul & Joe Sister, Hat: H&M

Happy Friday!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment