Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DVF and Holiday Gold

Today is the first truly sunny day I've seen in a week and I'm out to enjoy every minute of sunshine while I finish out some birthday and holiday shopping. In the spirit of all that celebratory and tinsel-y jazz, I threw on some drapey gold.
Not bright, yellow-gold, but my kind of gold. Antiqued, bronzed, and aged looking. My personal favorite kind of metallic. 
Since It's also a day to shop, I opted for comfy ballet flats in lieu of heels. There's nothing worse than being aware of your feet when you're planning to be on them all day. I'm going to hit all the usual, great label haunts: Loehmann's, Nordstrom, etc. But you can find great holiday deals still churning if you sign up for membership at some of my favorite shopping sites:  
 
1: www.Hautelook.com
2: www.Gilt.com
3: www.Ideeli.com
4: www.myhabit.com
5: www.Modnique.com 

These sites are all designed to save big bucks on big brands, and there's absolutely no commitment to buy!
 
Blouse: DVF, Flats: BCBG, Skirt: ASOS, Necklace: JewelMint, Rings and Earrings: Boutique and Vintage

Happy Shopping!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment: