Friday, September 5, 2014

Unboxing My AdoreMe!

What a fabulous day it is to come home and find a surprise package from the world's sexiest lingerie, Adore Me, waiting at my front door!
Adore Me creates outstanding inner and underwear, and their sizes, cuts and fit are exceptional. But it's also a treat to "unbox" a new item, because everything is packaged with such thought, care and humor. Packaging alone makes opening an Adore Me purchase that much more enjoyable! I was so excited when I opened my box and found this gorgeous, Caprice lace set displayed inside the cutest container, (which I subsequently kept for storing delicates).
Which leads me to say that while I myself have never been a big, "oh hey, your bra is showing" kind of girl, the lace sets from Adore me are simply the prettiest lingerie in the most luscious colors. They feel like something you'd want to show off alongside your clothing. So I am!
A little peek-a-boo effect makes me feel slightly scandalous, but in the good way...
 
Caprice Balconette Set: C/O of Adore Me, Shorts: Walter Baker, Top: Blu Pepper, Heels: ShoeMint, Purse: Elliot Lucca

Be sure to check out Adore Me and their gorgeous, lace bra sets in fall, trend colors at Adore Me. Whether it's fit or fashion you want, Adore Me is your one-stop shop!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment