Monday, March 10, 2014

Crushing on Free People

"Endless Love", "Summer of Love", "Woodstock", "Flower Power",  "Boho", "Hippie-Chic". Whatever you choose to call it, the iconogrpahy of retro, 1960's clothing is never better expressed than at Free People. 
This past weekend I found myself shopping for galoshes and fleece lined hoodies in preparation for a month long TV shoot in the elements. However, while tying on ranch-appropriate clothing, I chanced upon this FP "combo" dress and couldn't resist snagging it. It turned out to be the perfect, Montana-bound, brunch frock, and it speaks to my quasi-hippie soul.
Among the myriad things I love about the designs from Free People? They often tailor their dresses with pockets. Even when the material is delicate, they think to line with pockets. Pockets!!
Dress: Free People, Booties: DV, Earrings: Gifted, Purse: Brandy Melville

The great thing about this style is that it's not only on sale, but it comes in this rocking, black combo as well! I might have to snag them both. Find it here!

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment