Monday, February 3, 2014

Moving is "Distressing"...

Well Ladies, you heard it here first, "moving is distressing". That's my tag for this upcoming week. Tomorrow I get up at the crack of dawn to shoot for the next few days, but somewhere in between those 3/4:00AM wake-up calls, I'm also moving my entire West LA apartment to "the Republic" of Santa Monica.
Having set about boxing, shredding, and giving my husband a mild heart attack, I've also realized that while it's fun to imagine all the neat things you'll do to enhance your new space, the act of getting there can be very distressing. So nothing seemed more appropriate on Sunday when I was packing and hauling gear then to don a "distressed" sweater over a "distressed" tee. It made me feel as though I was dressing correctly for my mental state.
But enough about that. Soon I hope to be sharing images of my new digs, as well as bringing you two, new contests to enter! So stay tuned and forgive my very light blogging for the past couple of weeks.
Sweater: Free People, Boots; MIA, Pleather leggings: Vero Moda, Tee: Zara, Necklace: Lia Sophia

With Love,

Noa B

No comments:

Post a Comment