Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Black and Black: Work to Play

Work to play wardrobe changes can be really, really fast for me. Sometimes I'm limited to a change of shoes and jewelry in the interest of time. But there's nothing you can't fake with black!
 
Yesterday I began my set day in a black shell, black jeans, black combat booties, plus fedora and a vintage necklace.
I didn't have time to change my attire for dinner, but I try to keep a spare set of both flipflops and heels in my trunk. I also try to switch out silver for gold to pump things up at night.
 Work boots to dress heels, necklace to gold bracelets and earrings.
 Top: Ann Taylor, Pants: F21, Boots: Carini , Heels: JewelMint, Necklace: Vintage, Bracelets: Tres Jolie

Yup, it's that easy. (Although tonight I'll changing a little more to celebrate the Hubs' Bday. Happy Birthday my sweet)!

With Love,

Noa B

1 comment:

  1. Love this switch-up! Easy and you look gorgeous! Happy Bday to your man!


    Tanya xx

    November Grey

    Enter to win a fab tee here!

    ReplyDelete